[NFBMO] Care Package donations

amy plumlee olddrumnfb at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 15:31:10 UTC 2019

Hello All,

As some of you know I have a soft spot for people in the hospital or those in assisted living. With this in mind I have decided to send out gender neutral care packages to those who are in the hospital, in assisted living or dealing with a serious illness.

I bet now you're wondering why I am feeling you. Well I am looking for sponsor or donators to help send out these care package. To sponsor all you need to do is give $32 to me and I pay the other half of the care packages. My goal is to send out 25 packages by the end of the month.

What is in the care packages?
Mary Kay Satin Lips set
Mint bliss foot and leg energizing lotion
and the New Mary Kay Naturally Moisturized stick
and of course a pair of socks, sweets and fun stuff.

If your intrested in being a sponsor or donation to my care package campaign I can get money from you at the board meeting this weekend or we can figure out a way for you to send money.

I am more than happy to send these packages to different parts of the state if you know someone who could benefit from a care package.

Thank you for your time.
Amy Wilson
amyspwilson at gmail.com <mailto:amyspwilson at gmail.com>
660-441-1907