[NFBMO] Using NFBMO Listserve

Shelia Wright sbwright95 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 15:27:50 UTC 2019

To: All On Our Listserve

>From time to time we all seem to need a reminder of how to use the NFBMO
Listserve. This list serve is to provide a vehicle for members of the
Missouri Affiliate of the NFB to share ideas that may help to strengthen
chapters and the affiliate and discuss issues of concern to the blind of
Missouri.

I ask members to feel free to post and engage in discussions relevant to the
NFB and Blindness issues. Encourage the newcomers who want to learn about
the NFB or how we as blind people live the life we want. We also want to be
welcoming to everyone who subscribes here and help them to get connected
with members in their area.

I do ask that everyone refrain from posting non-related topics. I do not
want to police the list, so please respect our common interest.

If you have information you want to share with some of us that is not NFB of
blindness related, please do so off list.

Shelia Wright

7928 NW Milrey Drive, Kansas City, MO 64152

816-741-6402

President at nfbmo.org <mailto:President at nfbmo.org>

www.nfbmo.org <http://www.nfbmo.org>

Shelia Wright, President