[NFBMO] Personal and professional developmental group

amy plumlee olddrumnfb at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 22:10:38 UTC 2020

Hello All,

Its that time of the month for our monthly Personal and Professional Developmental group call. It will start 7:30pm and last an hour.

Call in number is 605-468-8005 access code 2019

This month are going to discuss goal setting. So as homework before the call do some brain storming on one small and one big goal you would like to set for yourself.

An example
short goal/ get my house cleaned and being stuck at home that will probably happen sooner than later.  lol

Long term/ Keeping a cleaning  routine so my house will stay clean  so the house can stay clean.

It should be a fun call.
Thank you for your time.
Amy Wilson