[NFBMO] NfbFW: Merchants Call to Action

Shelia Wright sbwright95 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 17:10:06 UTC 2020

Dear Missouri Federationists,

Below is a message explaining the impact of Covid-19 on our blind colleagues across the country that operate Randolph – Shepperd Facilities and a simple way for each of us to help. Please read the message below and consider taking just a few minutes to send a letter. When you click on the link and enter your contact information, it pulls up your Congressional members and prepares a letter to each of them. Then just click on send.    I did this last night and found that The form works very smoothly. Thanks in advance for taking action concerning this matter.

Blessings,

Shelia