[NFBMO] Public Forum On Rehab Services for the Blind

Shelia Wright sbwright95 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 20:05:46 UTC 2020

RSB and the SRC invite you to a Public Meeting. We would like to hear your
comments and concerns regarding the services we provide Missourians who are
blind and visually impaired. Please plan to attend. You may participate via
conference call by calling...

1-650-479-3207

Access Code required: 289 722 206

Due to COVID19, RSB and the SRC have decided it is in the best interest and
safety of the public to hold a call in option only. Although there will be
no public speaker, the phone lines will open at 11:00 for public comment.

May 1st, 2020

Call in line will open at: 11:00 am

To contact RSB or the SRC please call (800) 592-6004

Business Meeting: Scheduled Business meeting to take place prior to Public
call, May 1st, 2020

8:00 am - 11:00 am.

Interpreters: Are available upon Request, if you need an interpreter, if you
are deaf-blind, or would like a copy of this announcement in your preferred
medium, please contact us at 1-800-592-6004 prior to the meeting.

Comments: You may submit written comments to
<mailto:Kayla.M.Cole at dss.mo.gov> Kayla.M.Cole at dss.mo.gov or mail them to
Kayla Cole, P.O. Box 2320, and 615 Howerton Ct, Jefferson City MO
65102-2320.

Shelia Wright, President

7928 NW Milrey Drive, Kansas City, MO 64152

816-741-6402

President at nfbmo.org <mailto:President at nfbmo.org>

www.nfbmo.org <http://www.nfbmo.org>