[NFBMO] Personal & Career Development Group Meeting Today at 7:30 pm

Daniel Garcia dangarcia3 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 3 09:44:17 UTC 2020

Dear Friends:

Today at 7:30 pm we will be having a Personal & Career Development Group Meeting.

The topics will be: What did you learn from our national convention that can help you improve your personal life? What did you learn that can help you in seeking employment? What did you learn that can help you get promoted? What did you learn about working with your employer to get the best accommodations possible to improve your productivity?

Daniel Garcia is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Personal & Career Development Group
Time: Aug 3, 2020 07:30 PM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8166210902

Meeting ID: 816 621 0902
One tap mobile
+13126266799,,8166210902# US (Chicago)
+16465588656,,8166210902# US (New York)

Dial by your location
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
Meeting ID: 816 621 0902
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kzA7bCWkg

Daniel Garcia, Chair, Personal & Career Development Group
dangarcia3 at hotmail.com
(816) 621-0902
www.nfb.org
www.nfbmo.org