[NFBMO] You’re invited : Missouri Association of blind Students movie night ❄️

Aida Talic aidatalic99 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 00:51:30 UTC 2020

Hello my fellow students!

It’s the most wonderful time of the year! Which is why the Missouri Association of blind Students is delighted to invite you and your Friends and family to our holiday movie night. This holiday social will be hosted on Friday, December 18 at 6 PM CST over Zoom. We will be watching “How The Grinch Stole Christmas”. Your presence is requested, and don’t forget your popcorn and hot chocolate!

Join Zoom Meeting
https://slu.zoom.us/j/95774977854

Meeting ID: 957 7497 7854

One tap mobile
+13017158592,95774977854# US (Washington D.C)
+13126266799,95774977854# US (Chicago)

See you then!!

Aida Talic
Vice President : Missouri Association of Blind Students
Aida.talic at outlook.com
(314)461-5820