[NFBMO] Reminder: Join Us for Missouri Association of Blind Students Holiday Movie Night, This Friday at 6 PM CST! ❄️

Seyoon Choi schoi09 at outlook.com
Tue Dec 15 17:39:38 UTC 2020

What’s up students?

It’s the most wonderful time of the year! To celebrate, the Missouri Association of blind Students is delighted to invite you and your Friends and family to our holiday movie night this Friday, December 18 at 6 PM CST. We will be watching “How The Grinch Stole Christmas”. Your presence is requested, and don’t forget your popcorn and hot chocolate!

Join Zoom Meeting
https://slu.zoom.us/j/95774977854

Meeting ID: 957 7497 7854

One tap mobile
+13017158592,95774977854# US (Washington D.C)
+13126266799,95774977854# US (Chicago)

See you then!!

Seyoon,

Seyoon Choi, he/him/his
Board Member: Missouri Association of Blind Students
Co-chair | Outreach Committee
National Association of Blind Students
schoi09 at outlook.com<mailto:schoi09 at outlook.com>
(314) 650-8306