[NFBMO] FW: NFB CCVI Trolley Run Landing Page

Shelia Wright sbwright95 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 05:34:07 UTC 2020

Dear Federation Family and Friends,

Below is a link that goes directly to the National Federation of the Blind
Teamfor the 2020 Trolley Run which will be held Sunday, April 26 in Kansas
City Missouri.

You can register to walk, run or cheer us on by going to this link. Please
consider coming and walking with us. This is an activity we participated in
last year as one of our program events for the Anthem/USABA National Fitness
Challenge. We want to continue to be active and promote healthy living as
well as take part in various community events.

Take care and watch for other sports and recreation opportunities.

Shelia