[NFBMO] Annual NFB State convention on-line registration now available

GeneCoulter at Charter.net GeneCoulter at Charter.net
Mon Jan 6 05:08:02 UTC 2020

Hear ye! Hear Ye!

On-Line registration for the 58th annual state convention  Is now
available!!!

This year you can not only register for the convention and purchase your
desired meals but you can register children and pay for their meals and
purchase  exhibit tables. Simply go to the state convention webpage at
www.NFBMo.org <http://www.NFBMo.org>  and there you will find three relevant
links.

If you are old school you may print off the convention packet and mail it in
with your payment, checks or money orders only.

If you wish to register on-line   click the online registration  link and it
will take you step by step through the process. This is the only way to pay
with a credit or debit card. IMPORTANT: you must click the return to
merchant to complete your order at the pay pal receipt page or we will not
get payment and you will not have been registered.

The third choice is for chapters or division who wish exhibit space at no
cost   to do this click on the NFBMo affiliates request form. If a chapter
wishes to have a full table they can do this by using the regular form where
they can pay for their table or even sponsor the convention.

Deadline for adult registration and meals as well as exhibits/sponsorships
is March16, and March 5 for children's items.

This process is simple and very stream-lined, after all, I did it and if I
can do it anyone can! A huge thanks to Randy Carmack for his hours upon
hours of work to get this monster undertaking off the ground! It is a
masterpiece and I know you will all join me in our gratitude.

Eugene Coulter, Convention Coordinator

NFBMO

PS - A suggestion for those who have difficulty with computers maybe someone
from the local chapter can bring a laptop to a meeting to help these folks.