[NFBMO] Public Forum Concerning Rehabilitation Services For the Blind - February 6

Shelia Wright sbwright95 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 11 17:02:27 UTC 2020

Dear NFB of Missouri Family and Friends,

We have received the announcement shown below from Missouri Rehabilitation
Services for the Blind and the State Rehabilitation Council for the Blind.
They will be holding a public forum in the Kansas City Metropolitan Area on
February6th  to receive input from the public that will help them plan and
deliver services that meet the needs of the community.

See details below.

Shelia Wright

Dear NFB of Missouri Family and Friends,

RSB and the SRC invite you to a Public Meeting. We would like to hear your
comments and concerns regarding the services we provide Missourians who are
blind and visually impaired. Please plan to attend. You may participate via
conference call by calling...

1-650-479-3207

Access Code required: 807 483 797

Conference call participants: Callers will be muted while the guest speaker
is talking. At approximately 6:45 the Chairman will open the floor for
comments and questions.

RSB has invited Missouri Assistive Technology to speak and hold a
presentation for the public. Some of these devices may be available for
attendees to demo as well.

February 6th, 2020

6:00pm - 8:00pm

Missouri Assistive Technology

1501 NW Jefferson Street

Blue Springs, MO 64015

816-655-6711

To contact RSB or the SRC please call (800) 592-6004

Business Meeting: Friday, February 7th, 2020 Drury Inn & Suites Kansas City
Independence.

Interpreters: Are available upon Request, if you need an interpreter, if you
are deaf-blind, or would like a copy of this announcement in your preferred
medium, please contact us at 1-800-592-6004 prior to the meeting.

Comments: You may submit written comments to
<mailto:Kayla.M.Cole at dss.mo.gov> Kayla.M.Cole at dss.mo.gov or mail them to
Kayla Cole, P.O. Box 2320, and 615 Howerton Ct, Jefferson City MO
65102-2320.

Shelia Wright, President

7928 NW Milrey Drive, Kansas City, MO 64152

816-741-6402

President at nfbmo.org <mailto:President at nfbmo.org>

www.nfbmo.org <http://www.nfbmo.org>