[NFBMO] Transition to Blindness conference call

Jenny Carmack jcarmack314 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 02:39:10 UTC 2020

Hello Friends,

I hope that  the new year is off to a good start for everyone.  I
can't believe that we are already headed into the third week of
January, but here we are.  That means we are ready for our January
Transition to Blindness conference call.  It will be this Thursday
January 16, 2020 at 8 PM.

Some suggested topics for this month will be: goals for the new year,
tips and tricks for traveling in winter weather,  and/or winter
activities. Of course discussion topics are always based on the needs
of the group, the ones listed are only suggestions.

Anyone is welcome to join in on this call.  Please feel free to share
this information with anyone.  this call is not just for those who
have experienced some vision loss, but also those who know someone who
has or is  experiencingvision loss/changes, for those who have never
experienced any visual changes.  The experiences and knowledge of each
person is beneficial to all of the participants on the call.  We can
all learn and grow from each other.

date: January 16, 2020
time: 8 PM
call in number 605-468-8005
pass code: 1774

I am looking forward to talking with you on Thursday night.
Jenny Carmack