[NFBMO] Board Lunch

mdsmith32811 at gmail.com mdsmith32811 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 23:44:22 UTC 2020

Got it. Thanks.

 Melissa Kane
President NFB of Jefferson City

-----Original Message-----
From: NFBMO <nfbmo-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Carol Coulter via NFBMO
Sent: Tuesday, January 14, 2020 7:46 PM
To: NFB of Missouri Mailing List <nfbmo at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Carol Coulter <cjcoulter59 at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [NFBMO] Board Lunch

Gene Coulter would like roast beef on white Elisabeth ham on white and Carol
ham on white Also please tell them you need them to provide a receipt when
they deliver the food. This has been a problem in the past with them, not
just in Jeff City, but in Columbia and Kansas City as well. Also be sure and
have them label the sandwiches in some way. In Kansas City this was not done
and we had to guess what they were. If they could at least label what was in
each box, that would help a lot. Just trying to spare you a headache lol.