[NFBMO] Group reorganization

amy plumlee olddrumnfb at gmail.com
Sat Jan 18 15:10:31 UTC 2020

Hello All,

Recently we have made some changes to our Professionals group that was started last year and here they are as follow:

New Name now is called Personal and Career Development Group PCDG
Jaws can read it too

Better focus on what will be talked about on each call so come prepared for discussions

We will present articles, books or other forms of information for your learning pleasure before meetings happen on topics that are discussed at each meeting.

We will start at exactly 7:30pm and end at 8:30pm to be respectful of everyones time
so if you want to say hi to everyone get on the call a couple minutes before hand.

These are just a few. We hope you will join us on the next call on Feb 3rd at 7:30pm

Here is an article for your learning pleasure about a topic we will be discussing on the upcoming call about building relationships.
https://www.nfb.org/sites/www.nfb.org/files/images/nfb/publications/bm/bm18/bm1805/bm180503.htm <https://www.nfb.org/sites/www.nfb.org/files/images/nfb/publications/bm/bm18/bm1805/bm180503.htm>

Looking forward to our discussion
Amy Wilson