[NFBMO] FW: I need your help!

Shelia Wright sbwright95 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 06:07:05 UTC 2020

If I ask someone to buy a ticket and they agree to make a purchase, I am the only one that knows about it. If the money comes I can confirm it with the individual. If it does not come, I may want to follow-up with them. I will have the name and number that goes on the ticket and can prepare the ticket instead of assume someone else can do that part of the job.

If I make a sale, I am not the third party involved and I am capable of tracking tickets and money. The suggestion that I am a middle person and we are just creating an opportunity for a major screw up, seems like we are endorsing low expectations and is concerning to hear such on our own Listserve.
.

By the way, would you like some tickets to sell. Carol may very well be willing to accept checks from all of your customers.

I think Gene Coulter has already addressedthe misconception about our use of the Paypal account.  We will definitely accept donations through the paypal account.

Please be kind and do not be so critical of our members who volunteer their time. You would not appreciate it if it were youo.

Shelia