[NFBMO] A shout out for two Missouri events

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 12 18:09:29 UTC 2020

This morning I participated in a meeting of the Board of Directors of the
Missouri Assistive Technology Project. One of the topics discussed was the
difficulty in taking physical events and converting them to virtual ones. We
got high marks on the job we did during our convention. I have also seen
flattering remarks from last evening's presentation. I think we struck a
good balance in saying that we were proud to be first but that we have no
monopoly on good ideas and hope for even better conventions for the
affiliates that follow us. Sometimes it feels awfully good to be a
Missourian!