[NFBMO] Makeup class

amy plumlee olddrumnfb at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 16:59:20 UTC 2020

Hello all,

I wanted to take a moment and let everyone know that I am teaching FREE Makeup classes. As some of you know I am a Mary Kay consultant however these makeup classes I will be teaching are not going to be Mary Kay focused. The classes are designed to just get people conformable with applying makeup which ever products they choose to use.

Classes are starting this Friday at 7pm and Saturday at 10 am. These classes will be ongoing every week until people want me to stop teaching them makeup. Fridays classes will be more instructive on what to do where kind of thing and saturday will be people applying makeup with instructions and assistance if there is mistakes.
Classes are going to be taught through Zoom. If your intrested in attending classes please reach out to me and I will send you the class link.  To reach me please email me at amyspwilson at gmail.com <mailto:amyspwilson at gmail.com> or call or text  me at 660-441-1907
Anyone is welcome to attend the class as long as they have an interest in learning how to apply makeup.
Thank you for your time.
Amy Wilson