[NFBMO] nfb visions 2020 conference

David Andrews dandrews920 at comcast.net
Fri Jun 26 21:35:21 UTC 2020

Brian would you cut out your NFB negativity. The NFB does involve
itself in research, we have a Research Council etc. We have not
always found the organization you mention below to have an
enlightened attitude about blindness and blind people.

They try to raise money for the miracle cure at the expense of those
who are already blind.

Dave

https://www.avg.com