[NFBMO] Sad News

Shelia Wright sbwright95 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 21:24:56 UTC 2020

Dear Federationists,

I write to ask you to please keep Rita Lynch and her family in your thoughts
and prayers. Rita's oldest sister, Delores, passed away Wednesday morning at
2:30 a.m. from her long fought battle with cancer. Services will be held for
Delores on Tuesday, February 17th.

Also, please remember Linda Deweese and family in your prayers. Her only
remaining sibling passed away this morning after a long illness. Her brother
was in Florida and a memorial will be held in Bellville, IL in the near
future.

Rita and Linda, remember that we love you!

Prayerfully,

Shelia

Shelia Wright, President

7928 NW Milrey Drive, Kansas City, MO 64152

816-741-6402

President at nfbmo.org <mailto:President at nfbmo.org>

www.nfbmo.org <http://www.nfbmo.org>