[NFBMO] NFB of Missouri Reschedules State Convention in St. Louis

Shelia Wright sbwright95 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 05:10:33 UTC 2020

Hello Friends,

of Missouri is postponing our annual state convention, which was scheduled
for March 26- 29, 2020. We have been able to work with the Holiday Inn St.
Louis Downtown Convention Center to reschedule this event and hope you will
still be able to join us.

The new dates for the convention will be June 4 - 7, 2020. We believe this
is in the best interest of our members and the communities we live in.

For all who have made hotel reservations under our block of rooms, the hotel
will transfer your reservations to the new dates. Therefore, if you have
reservations and can attend the convention, you do not need to reschedule.
However, if the new convention dates will not work with your schedule, you
will need to contact the hotel and cancel your reservation. We hope that
this will not be the case for most of our members and friends as our
convention is truly one of the highlights in our affiliate year.

Best To All of you!

Shelia

Shelia Wright, President

7928 NW Milrey Drive, Kansas City, MO 64152

816-741-6402

President at nfbmo.org <mailto:President at nfbmo.org>

www.nfbmo.org <http://www.nfbmo.org>