[NFBMO] Transition to blindness

Jenny Carmack jcarmack314 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 02:14:07 UTC 2020

Hello Everyone,

I hope that everyone is well and healthy.  I write this  message to
remind everyone that this Thursday (March 19) at 8 PM  is our monthly
Transition to Blindness conference call.  This call is positive,
uplifting, informative, and a great way  to get to know people.  I
invite and encourage anyone to join this call.

The call in number is: 605-468-8005 and the access code is: 1774.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.  If you have any questions
or comments please don't hesitate to reach out to me.

Have a great night !
Jenny Carmack
jcarmack314 at gmail.com
314-239-9776