[NFBMO] COVID-19 Update For Missouri

Cory McMahon cory.j.mcmahon at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 12:42:29 UTC 2020

Thanks for sharing.

-----Original Message-----
From: NFBMO <nfbmo-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Shelia Wright via NFBMO
Sent: Monday, March 23, 2020 11:20 PM
To: Leaders for Missouri Affiliate <MissouriAffiliateLeaders at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Shelia Wright <sbwright95 at gmail.com>
Subject: [NFBMO] COVID-19 Update For Missouri

For your information, we are sharing a news release from the Governor's
Office on continuation of government assistance.

Please click the link below to read the release

<https://governor.mo.gov/press-releases/archive/governor-parson-protects-mis
souris-most-vulnerable-citizens-and-workers>
https://governor.mo.gov/press-releases/archive/governor-parson-protects-miss
ouris-most-vulnerable-citizens-and-workers

Many of you may have already seen this message as I believe the Governor's
office has been updating Missourians daily but some may find it helpful to
have this information available.

Shelia