[NFBMO] Fwd: 2020 Caribbean Cruise Flyer

Carol Morgan cm020306 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 05:35:59 UTC 2020

Bryan,
I am sorry there was no attachment. Evidently there was something wrong with my computer. I now have the problem fixed and I have resent the email. I am sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused anyone. The reason you cannot Have cash instead of a cruise is this was a donation by Jefferson City and they chose to donate a cruise not a prize package. I do think a price of $3000 would be  a    great  fundraiser if you know anyone willing to donate  a. cash prize we would   be   willing to sell tickets. Again please accept my apology for any inconvenience is.
Carol Morgan
cm020306 at gmail.com