[NFBMO] Menus for the 58th Annual state Convention

GeneCoulter at Charter.net GeneCoulter at Charter.net
Fri May 29 20:48:22 UTC 2020

If you really wish to keep in the spirit of our annual state convention you
can eat what we would have eaten if we had been able to get together. So,
here is what convention attendees would be eating:

Friday lunch Tuna Boat (tuna stuffed inside an extra large tomato), salad,
roll, carrot cake and iced tea.

Friday dinner a delicious assortment of goodies provided by our Lewis and
Clark chapter in the hospitality room.

Saturday lunch Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, salad, roll, double chocolate
cake, and iced tea.

Saturday evening banquet Crusted chicken breast, salad, chef's choice
vegetables, roll, lemon cake, and iced tea.

Sunday lunch/dinner for those of us coming from the west we might stop at
Denny's in Warrenton or if in a hurry at Jack In the Box in St. Peters.

The cash bar is open from 6:00 to 11:00pm Saturday night

And, the two breakfasts are the traditional scrambled eggs, sausage,
breakfast rolls, orange juice, and coffee/iced tea.

One thing about fixing these meals yourself is that there is no danger that
they will be cold or not to your liking!

Have fun and enjoy!

Gene Coulter