[NFBMO] Air-Fryer Seminar

Kathy Jerden redbear661 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 1 13:23:55 UTC 2020

 I tried to put eggs in air fryer. They were not boiled hard. They were like soft boiled. What temperature and how long?
    On Sunday, November 1, 2020, 12:33:58 AM CDT, Randy C via NFBMO <nfbmo at nfbnet.org> wrote:

 For anyone who may have missed this seminar, the recording is now
available on our website's homepage at www.NFBMO.org.

Thanks,
Randy Carmack
NFBMO.org Website Administrator/Developer