[NFBMO] Journey Through Blindness

Jenny Carmack jcarmack314 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 22:58:18 UTC 2020

Hello All,

The Journey Through Blindness conference call will be tomorrow
Thursday November 19th at 8 PM.  All are welcome to join us on the
call.  The topic of this call is  decided and guided by the call
participants. Previously we have discussed topics related to shopping,
recreational activities, watching movies, finding lost items, holiday
traditions, parenting, social interactions, traveling, technology,
ect.   We invite everyone to share and/or listen to questions,
experiences, and knowledge of navigating the world as a blind/visually
impaired person. The call will take place over Zoom, please reach out
to  me for the details.  We look forward to hearing from you tomorrow
evening.

Have a great night!
Jenny
jcarmack314 at gmail.com