[NFBMO] Attention Low Vision Individuals: Desktop Video Magnifier For Sale

Seyoon Choi schoi09 at outlook.com
Mon Nov 23 20:17:03 UTC 2020

Hi all,

Happy Monday! I wanted to advertise a product I’m trying to sell to see if someone may get more use out of this. It’s Onyx OCR desktop video magnifier by Freedom Scientific. The asking price is $1200 with $100 for shipping as it is a rather large device. The unit is in excellent condition and works like new. Please reach out to me if you are interested and we could negotiate details.

Thanks
Seyoon

Seyoon Choi, he/him/his
Board Member: Missouri Association of Blind Students
Co-chair | Outreach Committee
National Association of Blind Students
schoi09 at outlook.com<mailto:schoi09 at outlook.com>
(314) 650-8306