[NFBMO] Kansas City Star publishes letter from one of our chapter members today!

Daniel Garcia dangarcia3 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 26 14:39:45 UTC 2020

Dear Chapter Members & Friends:

Last week the editor of the Kansas City Star asked readers to submit letters about what they are grateful for.

I decided that I would send a letter expressing my gratitude for the NFB and during last Saturday's chapter meeting I asked chapter members to submit their own letters. I reasoned that if several chapter members wrote letters, the chances would be increased that the Star would published one of our letters.

Sure enough, the strategy paid off. On today's Kansas City Star there is a letter from Terra Coccovizzo. I will paste the text of the letter below my signature.

https://www.kansascity.com/opinion/letters-to-the-editor/article247384175.html

I hope you all have a happy thanksgiving.

Regards

Daniel Garcia, President, Kansas City Chapter
dangarcia3 at hotmail.com
(816) 621-0902
www.nfb.org
www.nfbmo.org
Live the life you want.

***

VITAL GUIDANCE
The National Federation of the Blind has made a significant impression on my lifestyle, and I am eternally grateful to the people there for helping me to involve myself and to find friendship and equality.
I have been attending several programs to help me hone my skills as a person and to become another face in the crowd. This assistance has let me live the life I want, which has also helped build my self-esteem to an acceptable level, enough to be able to believe in myself and make the acquaintance of many really good friends.
- Terra Coccovizzo, Kansas City