[NFBMO] Important: Please Complete the Voting Survey Once You Vote

Shelia Wright sbwright95 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 21:58:25 UTC 2020

Fellow Federationist,

Prepare to Share a Blind Voter Survey:
The National Federation of the Blind blind voter survey will be out this
week for all blind voters to complete regardless of a good or bad voting
experience. Whether voting early, by mail, at the polling place, or on
Election Day, please complete the survey.  It helps us in our advocacy
efforts to continue to move closer to full equal access to a secret,
verifiable ballot for every single blind person in this country. The blind
voter survey will be available on our voting resource page at nfb.org/vote
<https://www.nfb.org/resources/voting-resources> .

Shelia Wright

Shelia Wright, President

7928 NW Milrey Drive, Kansas City, MO 64152

816-741-6402

President at nfbmo.org <mailto:President at nfbmo.org>

www.nfbmo.org <http://www.nfbmo.org>