[NFBMO] Question about making computer technology 100% accessible

Michael Walker michael.walker199014 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 15:41:53 UTC 2020

Dear national Federation of the blind of Missouri,

What can I do, to contribute to making software and websites 100% accessible? I am sure many of you have faced the frustrations I have with not being able to access certain websites. Some people tell me that I should accept that somethings just will not be accessible. I find I struggle with that. I feel like those issues need to be fixed.  Sometimes, accessibility feels like a cat and mouse game. A website or program might be accessible, but then an upgrade breaks the accessibility. Can the world ever be 100% accessible? What do you think?

Thank you,
Mike