[NFBMO] FW: Now unable to use site

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 20 00:25:29 UTC 2020

From: GO-COVID19 Dashboard <covid-19_dashboard at governor.mo.gov>
Sent: Monday, October 19, 2020 5:06 PM
To: gwunder at earthlink.net
Subject: Re: Now unable to use site

Hi Gary -

Thank you again for bringing this matter to our attention. We are following
up to let you know that we have enabled a feature today that should allow
greater screen readability of the dashboards.

In addition, we have added a new page that breaks down key metrics in a
simple table that also should be more accessible than some of the graphs and
charts. You can find that page here:
https://showmestrong.mo.gov/data-download/.

Please let us know if you have any questions or have trouble accessing any
particular elements on the site. We thank you for your patience and hope
that these improvements make the data significantly more accessible.

Best,

Show Me Strong Dashboard Team

COVID-19_Dashboard at governor.mo.gov
<mailto:COVID-19_Dashboard at governor.mo.gov>