[NFBMO] Question about online dating services for dating within the blind community locally

Fred Olver fredolver at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 00:10:30 UTC 2020

Mike, as an addendum to my previous message, I would suggest you give a call to a phone chat called LiveWire. It is for individuals of all ages across the United States most of whom who are blind. I have been spending time there the last couple of days and have found individuals from their 20s up to their 60s. Most if not all have some type of visual impairment. It might be a way for you to develop some very interesting friendships with some very talented individuals. The phone number is area code 631-403-1000

Fred Olver

Sent from my iPhone