[NFBMO] You’re Invited: Missouri Association of Blind Students October Membership Meeting, Friday at 8 PM CDT

Aida Talic aidatalic99 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 02:38:17 UTC 2020

What’s up, my witches? 🧙

I hope you all have enjoyed your chili month of October. The Missouri Association of Blind Students would like to invite you to our monthly membership meeting, scheduled for October 30 at 8 PM CDT. We’ll  be presenting  the spooky process of becoming an undergraduate student and discuss all things college application process. Hear from the Missouri affiliate’s scholarship committee as well as from the past national scholarship finalist. I hope you can join us. our zoom info is right below! 👇🏻

Join Zoom Meeting
https://slu.zoom.us/j/95774977854

Meeting ID: 957 7497 7854

One tap mobile
+13017158592,95774977854# US (Germantown)
+13126266799,95774977854# US (Chicago)

Sincerely,

Aida

Aida Talic
Vice President : Missouri Association of Blind Students
Aida.talic at outlook.com
(314)461-5820