[NFBMO] National Federation of the Blind of Missouri Personal & Career Development Group Meeting on November 2, 2020, at 7:30 pm central time

Daniel Garcia dangarcia3 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 30 23:40:45 UTC 2020

Dear Friends:

On Monday, November 2, 2020, at 7:30 pm central time we will have a meeting of the National Federation of the Blind Personal & Career Development Group. The meeting will be held on Zoom.

We will have a guest this month, Randy Pfifer of the Johnson-Wyandotte County Chapter of the NFB of Kansas. He sells water filtration devices and he is a sales trainer. The goal of the meeting is to understand how blind people can make a successful career in sales and what transferable skills can blind people bring over from other careers they might previously had.

Please RSVP by Sunday, November 1 so that I may send you the Zoom Invite on the morning of Monday, November 2. My contact information is below.

The goal of the National Federation of the Blind of Missouri Personal & Career Development Group is to encourage people to find employment and develop their careers through personal growth strategies. In the Personal & Career Development Group we believe that personal growth leads to career growth. Though it is important to have a good resumé, network, etc., to find work, it is equally important to be confident about yourself and what you can accomplish.

Regards

Daniel Garcia, Chair, Personal & Career Development Group
dangarcia3 at hotmail.com
(816) 621-0902
www.nfb.org
www.nfbmo.org