[NFBMO] Schedule of NFB State Conventions

Daniel Garcia dangarcia3 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 1 00:56:21 UTC 2020

Dear Friends:

If you go to the webpage below, you can review the schedule of upcoming NFB state conventions. Most of these conventions will be virtual which gives you an opportunity to attend without traveling out of state.

https://www.nfb.org/about-us/state-affiliates/state-conventions

I can tell you for a fact that during November 6 through 8 I will not be available for any activities in Missouri since I will be virtually attending the NFB of Michigan convention.

Regards

Daniel Garcia, President, Kansas City Chapter
dangarcia3 at hotmail.com
(816) 621-0902
www.nfb.org
www.nfbmo.org