[NFBMO] Disability and education issues upcoming radio show appearance

McGhee, Carolyn S Carolyn888 at live.missouristate.edu
Thu Apr 8 02:05:34 UTC 2021

I will be on the radio this Friday talking with former state reps Lynn Morris and Jeff Messenger about my experiences with public school, MSB, abd other things. I’ve told Lynn Morris about the BRITE act as well as some other issues I’ve read about over the years like the pool noodle incident. I don’t know how much I’ll get to talk about but if anyone wants to tune in it’s this Friday from 8am-9am on 93.3 KWTO. Should be able to access it from any radio streaming site or app.

Carolyn McGhee