[NFBMO] FW: [MissouriAffiliateLeaders] Springfield Cardinals baseball game

Shelia Wright sbwright95 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 20:15:59 UTC 2021

-----Original Message-----
From: MissouriAffiliateLeaders
[mailto:missouriaffiliateleaders-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Becky
Boyer via MissouriAffiliateLeaders
Sent: Wednesday, August 11, 2021 7:59 AM
To: missouriaffiliateleaders at nfbnet.org
Cc: Becky Boyer <rboyer at drury.edu>
Subject: [MissouriAffiliateLeaders] Springfield Cardinals baseball game

Hello I hope everyone is doing well today On behalf of the Springfield
chapter I am sending out an invitation to the Springfield Cardinals baseball
game being held on September 11 at 6:10 PM A ticket to the baseball game
costs $32 Your ticket price includes private seating on the patio deck and
unlimited hamburgers Hot dogs peanuts popcorn soda and water for two hours
which will be served on the patio deck money for a ticket or tickets would
need to be sent in by 25 August If you have any questions or would like more
detail you can call or text Becky Boyer at 417-771-9022 or you can email me
at rboyer at drury.edu

I had tried to send this information out to the Missouri listserv but it did
not go through so I would appreciate if you could pass this information on
to any of your members that you think might be interested thank you for your
time

Becky Boyer

Sent from my iPhone