[NFBMO] You're Invited: Missouri Association of Blind Students Annual Holiday Movie Night, Tuesday December 7 at 7 PM CST

Seyoon Choi, missouri Student President moabs.president at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 00:51:04 UTC 2021

Happy holiday season, all!

The Missouri Association of Blind Students is thrilled to welcome you to our virtual holiday movie night. Take a break from final exams, projects, and busy happenings as we wrap up 2021 and to celebrate the most wonderful time of the year. Happening virtually on December 7 at 7:00 PM central. You might be asking what movie? You get to decide. Please fill out a quick Google Form by December 6 at 11:59 PM to let us know what movie we should watch together. Find that link below as well as our Zoom room.

Vote for your movie here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeXMSrDUWmPVUngMArI6K-Q5yFhxng5KqNhMWwQbEAZO9gFPQ/viewform?usp=embed_facebook&usp=embed_facebook

Join Zoom
https://slu.zoom.us/j/95774977854 <https://slu.zoom.us/j/95774977854>

See you soon for the night of movie, fun, and networking!

Warmly
The 2021 Missouri Association of Blind Students Board
Seyoon Choi | President
Aida Talic | Vice President
Sam Doman | Secretary
Nancy Aguilera | Treasurer
Tiger Patton | Board member 1
Svetta Ehlers | Board member 2

Seyoon Choi
President | Missouri Association of Blind Students
A division of the National Federation of the Blind of Missouri
schoi at nfbmo.org <mailto:schoi at nfbmo.org>