[NFBMO] Sports and Rec challenge for the new year

amy plumlee olddrumnfb at gmail.com
Wed Dec 29 19:58:54 UTC 2021

Hello All,

In this new year of 2022  the NFB of Missouri wanted to start some friendly competition with a step challenge. This challenge will be different than previous fitness challenges we have done before.

You do not need a fit bit r smart watch to be a part of this challenge. Each person will be responsible for submitting their step count for the week. This challenge will last  right up till our 2022 state convention that is being held in Springfield. Winner of the challenge wil be announced at convention as well.

On the January Sports and rec meeting we will share all the details you will want to know to be a part of this challenge. Meeting time is 8pm on January 4th.

If you or anyone you know is intreated in being a part of this challenge please let me know so I can start a list. Anyone can be a part of this challenge .
We will use the Missouri affiliate room for this meeting and all meetings moving forward.
thanks for your time.
Amy Wilson
sports and Rec chair NFB of Mo