[NFBMO] Important: Convention Committee Appointments

Shelia Wright sbwright95 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 31 00:59:15 UTC 2021

Hello Missouri Federation Members,

2021 is rapidly coming to an end which means it is time to turn our
attention to planning for our 2022 National Federation of the Blind of
Missouri State Convention. Below are the Convention Committees. Their work
is very important to a successful convention.

2022 Convention Committees

Nominating Committee

Jenny Carmack-Chair, Chris Griggs, Daniel Garcia, Gene Fleeman, Debbie
Wunder, Janice Grisham, Willa Patterson, Amy Wilson, and Roger Crome

Resolutions

Gary Wunder - Chair, Rita Lynch, Willa Patterson, Gene Coulter, Dennis
Miller, Carolyn McGhee, Stephanie McDowell, April Brown, Roger Crome, and
Amy Wilson

tenBroek

Jo Groves - Chair, Pam Nesselhoff, Linda Coccovizzo, Cory McMahon, Dan
Keller, Gary Horchem, Linda Black White, Wendy Crome, and Amy Wilson

Shelia Wright, President

7928 NW Milrey Drive, Kansas City, MO 64152

816-741-6402

President at nfbmo.org <mailto:President at nfbmo.org>

www.nfbmo.org <http://www.nfbmo.org>