[NFBMO] Rada cutlery fundraiser

Carol Morgan cm020306 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 21:59:18 UTC 2021

Hello, I would like to let you know that the national Federation of the blind of Missouri has joined with Radde cutlery to do our newest fundraiser. We will be having a meeting on February 8 at 8:15 PM. Everyone is welcome to this meeting. Rada cutlery products are made in the USA. Radde cutlery is based in Iowa. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact me. I am including the link so that you can go and look at the catalog if you’d like before the meeting and feel free to order.

https://radafundraising.com/?rfsn=5295862.06720a

Carol Morgan
Ways and Means Chair
5734291625