[NFBMO] Convention stuff#1

GeneCoulter at Charter.net GeneCoulter at Charter.net
Sat Feb 6 18:17:10 UTC 2021

Greetings,
I have sent invitations to exhibit or sponsor to a dozen organizations
including such places as A T Guys and Nanopac. If anyone has suggestions I
will be happy to add them to the invite list. Also, chapters and divisions
have until March 10 to request a virtual table.
One of our families has a very cool idea.  Since they are saving money on
hotel, meals, and travel they are sponsoring our convention at the $100 level
stating that, after all, that is only one third of the cost of three nights
hotel  and it helps fund the organization.
Of course, everyone is welcome to follow this very generous example. There
other ways  to spend just a little bit of the money we are saving while
helping our organization like purchasing  something from our current
fundraiser or buy an auction item at convention.
IMPORTANT: The deadline to register for convention is March 10. If you miss
that deadline you will not be eligible for door prizes but more importantly
you will not be allowed to vote in the elections of all 13 elected board
members.