[NFBMO] Friendly reminder

Carol Morgan cm020306 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 01:41:35 UTC 2021

Good evening, I wanted to remind you that we have a Radde cutlery meeting tomorrow evening. The meeting will be Monday, February 8 at 8 PM. We will be using the zoom affiliate for the call. I hope to see you all there. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact me.
Please remember fundraisers are how we make the money we need to support the projects we want to do. Thank you for supporting the national Federation of the blind of Missouri.

Carol Morgan
NFBMO
Ways and Means Chair
cm020306 at gmail.com