[NFBMO] Jefferson City Seminar This Week

Roger Crome r_crome1 at msn.com
Mon Feb 15 07:09:43 UTC 2021

Good evening everyone,

After many members participated in a well coordinated Washington Seminar last week, we move forward to this week’s Jefferson City Seminar.  If you are interested in being involved in appointments, reach out to your chapter President and let your voice be heard.

As is the custom, we will have a meeting at the end of the first day.  We will be meeting in the Affiliate Zoom Room at 5:30 PM.  I look forward to hearing how our first day goes.

Good luck tomorrow and talk to you tomorrow evening.

Roger Crome
Chair Governmental Affairs

Sent from my iPhone