[NFBMO] Journey Through Blindness

Jenny Carmack jcarmack314 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 23:29:19 UTC 2021

Hello Friends,

First let me extend my apologies for my previous blank email.  This
may sound like a lame excuse, but as I was trying to compose the email
my daughter's puppy stepped on my keyboard and sent the message.  I
know, I know, sounds like a "the dog ate my homework" excuse, but It's
true. LOL

Now for the reason for this email.  This Thursday February 18, 2021
will be the monthly Journey Through Blindness conference call.
Everyone is invited to join this call no matter where you are on your
personal journey with blindness.  The topic is chosen by the group
participants. So whether you just want to listen, have a question or
comment or want to share something exciting you are invited to join.

We will be meeting over Zoom on Thursday night at 8 PM.  Please reach
out to me if you would like the Zoom link. Stay warm and have a good
night.

Jenny Carmack
jcarmack314 at gmail.com
call or text: 314-239-9776