[NFBMO] Nominations for NFBMO Officer and Board Member

Seyoon Choi schoi09 at outlook.com
Thu Feb 25 17:51:08 UTC 2021

Hi Gene,

I would like to nominate Aida Talic for NFB MO board position. She currently serves as our Vice President for the Missouri student division and possesses strong leadership skills to be in the board in my opinion. Moreover, she also brings bright ideas to the student division and we could most certainly benefit from having someone on the state board that liaisons with the student division.

Thanks for your consideration in advance,

Warmly
Seyoon

Seyoon Choi, he/him/his
Board Member: Missouri Association of Blind Students
Co-chair | Outreach Committee
National Association of Blind Students
schoi09 at outlook.com<mailto:schoi09 at outlook.com>
(314) 650-8306