[NFBMO] Who is in?

amy plumlee olddrumnfb at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 13:34:24 UTC 2021

Hello All,

For those of you who know me know I tend to come up with some interesting ideas and this one is no different. I was talking with Dennis Miller  recently and we admired we are not to the point of memorizing the NFB pledge. Since convention is right around the corner we decided to start doing check in to hold each other accountable for memorizing the pledge before this years state convention. We decided to share our lack of knowledge of the pledge and see if anyone else wanted to join us in this little project.
Who wants in our little accountability group for memorizing the pledge?

If your intrested send me a email, text or you can even call me. we are going to do weekly check in to make sure we are moving forward so that what our little group is.
Hope everyone has a great weekend.
Amy Wilson