[NFBMO] Appointment of 2021 Convention Committees

Shelia Wright sbwright95 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 02:38:40 UTC 2021

To All Missouri Federationist,

The time is here to begin earnest planning for our 2021 NFB of Missouri's
Virtual  State Convention which will be held March 25-28, 2021. As is the
custom, I am posting a list of convention committees. Three of these
committees are comprised of recommendations submitted from each of our
chapters. The Jernigan Committee , which is the fourth committee, is made up
of the three most recent recipients.

Nominating Committee

Gene Fleeman, Chair

gfleeman55 at gmail.com

573-855-9667

Rita Lynch

ralynch1950 at embarqmail.com

573-634-3865

Jeff Giffen

jeff.giffen at yahoo.com

517-575-1213

Carol Coulter

cjcoulter59 at gmail.com

573-474-3226

Amy Wilson

olddrumnfb at gmail.com

660-441-1907

Stephanie McDowell

smcdowell_2005 at yahoo.com <mailto:smcdowell_2005 at yahoo.com>

  314-755-2146

Becky Boyer

rboyer at drury.edu

417-771-9022

Roger Crome

r_crome1 at msn.com

573-701-8409

Resolutions Committee

Gary Wunder, Chair

gwunder at earthlink.net

Melissa Kane

mdsmith32811 at gmail.com

Willa Patterson

wjpmo at internetspeech.com

816-333-3900

Amy Wilson

olddrumnfb at gmail.com

660-441-1907

Dennis Miller

Millerdennis893 at gmail.com

Charlotte Bellmyer

cebellmyer at gmail.com <mailto:cebellmyer at gmail.com>

  314262-0708

Gary Horchem

garyhorchem at sbcglobal.net

Dennis Miller

millerdennis893 at gmail.com

660-234-5351

Roger Crome

r_crome1 at msn.com

573-701-8409

tenBroek Award Committee

Jo Groves

jogrove08 at gmail.com <mailto:jogrove08 at gmail.com>

 314-320-5957

Eugene Coulter

genecoulter at charter.net <mailto:genecoulter at charter.net>

573-474-3226

Kim Ellsworth

Nynaeve72 at gmail.com <mailto:Nynaeve72 at gmail.com>

727-488-5085

Ruby Polk

rubypolk0 at sbcglobal.net

816-859-5580

Amy Wilson

olddrumnfb at gmail.com

660-441-1907

Dan Keller

dekeller88 at gmail.com

417-667-6208

Therese Vercellone

tlvercellone at gmail.com

417-521-7259

Wendy Crome

W_crome at msn.com

573-701-8409

Jernigan Award

Robin House - Chair

Robin at mindsrealm.net <mailto:Robin at mindsrealm.net>

314-265-6852

Julie McGinnity

kaybaycar at gmail.com <mailto:kaybaycar at gmail.com>

314-610-7740

Christopher Tisdal

cktisdal at gmail.com <mailto:cktisdal at gmail.com>

314-440-1684

If you need additional information or have questions, please do not hesitate
to contact me or the Committee Chair person. Let's plan to gather via Zoom
the last weekend in March for a convention that promises to be outstanding!

Sincerely,

Shelia Wright

Shelia Wright, President

7928 NW Milrey Drive, Kansas City, MO 64152

816-741-6402

President at nfbmo.org <mailto:President at nfbmo.org>

www.nfbmo.org <http://www.nfbmo.org>