[NFBMO] Revised: NFB of Missouri Board Meeting Connection Information

Shelia Wright sbwright95 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 01:17:15 UTC 2021

Thank you proofer Jeff G. for catching that the passcode was cut off of the
first version of this message.I want to provide it for those that access the
calls by dialing in or from within Zoom. It's great to have alert teammates!

,Shelia Wright is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Shelia Wright's Personal Meeting Room

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/7148529230?pwd=NDFNcnVTUG9tbnhCL0FNdmFyQStEUT09

By Phone Dial:

        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)