[NFBMO] FW: [Nfbnet-members-list] Fwd: Idaho fundraiser

David Andrews dandrews920 at comcast.net
Sat Jul 10 23:26:44 UTC 2021

NFBNET.ORG will distribute nationally state fund raisers, and
national divisions.  Not local chapters or local divisions.

Every fund-raising message risks having us declared as spammers, when
no one would get anything.  We allow some, because we don't want to
shut down your opportunities completely, but we can not open it up
completely, like in the old days!

Times, and the environment have changed.

Dave